Find your Passion.
Our Job Opportunities
Our goal at Capital Oversight is to build futures by supporting long-term career paths for our team members. Working for Capital Oversight is an experience like no other. We are a performance driven company that strives to continue to grow our business and our talent. That is why we invite you to explore the many career opportunities Capital Oversight has to offer.
Inside Sales/Tele-Commute -Los Angeles, CA
- Tracking Code
- Inside Sales -Los Angeles, CA
- Job Description
We are looking for sales driven, motivated Business Solutions Advisors to work in our Sales Center, and be part of a high-energy, results-oriented sales team. Your role consists of advising new customers (entrepreneurs and business owners) about business identity theft solutions for their business. In this position, you will be responsible for achieving weekly and monthly sales goals, while observing all compliance policies and procedures.
- Generous commission structure in addition to daily, weekly, monthly and annual competitions, prizes and awards
- You will be joining us at an opportune time – we are anticipating continued growth and opportunities for our team members to advance their careers!
- Direct revenue goals by selling products and services to new and inactive customers via the telephone
- Compensation is directly related to your efforts and results!
- Required Skills
- Outstanding organizational and communication: written, verbal and interpersonal
- A positive, outgoing attitude is a MUST
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- A self-directed individual, able to work independently with focus and discipline and minimal supervision
- Ethical, fair and of high integrity
- Required Experience
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strong sales ability using needs-based selling including:
- An assertive, persistent, self-motivated professional who is a strong listener with a positive attitude and a limitless amount of energy
- Possess an aptitude for quickly grasping selling techniques and product knowledge
- Have a proven track record of achieving/exceeding quota and ability to thrive in a high volume, high energy, fast-paced, sales-driven call center environment
- Experience in selling an intangible product (such as insurance, information, finance, etc.) and/or inside sales experience is strongly preferred
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Position Type
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: -Mon-Fri
Working Hours Start: 8am
Working Hours End: 5pm
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job: Sales and Marketing
Public Department Name: Home Telesales
Travel: No, 0 % of the Time
Job Eligible for Benefits: Yes (90 days)